My bride & groom for 9.18.2010 has decided to cancel their Eau Claire wedding and head to Jamaica to marry! Best wishes to them for a happy wedding! We now have 9.18.2010 AVAILABLE!! If you have previously contacted us about that date, please do so again if you have not booked your photographer already. I will go back thru old emails and try to reply to each person that inquired for that date.
[ PICTURE OF THE DAY ] – taken 1:30 p.m. 4/20/10,